Energy Tool: Remove Blocks to Your Creative and Sexual Energy
Creative energy sparks life. It stimulates new inventions, inspirations and lights the fire of sexual attraction. When it is blocked life loses its luster.
Your creative energy is a precursor to everything you bring into physical form, from your home, to your relationships, to your financial prosperity.
When I hear clients say, “I feel blocked!” or “I’m not creative.” The first place I look is the second chakra. In the body, this energy center is just below the belly button, where you feel empathy, creative and sexual energy.
Creative energy blocks undermine your happiness and your sense of purpose because you ARE a creator and if you aren’t creating, you are not fully sparkling. You were born naturally knowing how to run creative energy, it is part of your true soul essence.
Is it time to reclaim your creative or sexual spark? You can remove energy blocks by identifying what is in the way, then clearing it from your energy field. Here’s a list of common energy blocks followed by an exercise to help you release blocked energy and reclaim your creative and sexual energy:
- Perfection – Healthy attention to the detail is necessary to create life in the process procreation. But if perfection is focused on your body, a relationship or what you are creating, it becomes a limitation, an impossible achievement. Like an unforgiving judge it is a gatekeeper that stops creative energy from flowing.
- Control – Are there rules that control what you have permission to create? For example, can you create money but not art or art but not money. Control limits what you are allowed to create.
- Wounds – Your creative flow can be wounded by an energetic whack, such as being told you’re not sexy, too sexual or not sexual in the ways that a partner wants. Or by betrayal, sexual abuse, loss of a child, infertility, having your creative ideas belittled or ignored.
- Shame – Shame is taught or projected onto you then becomes internalized as a form of self-punishment. Making your creative or sexual nature wrong. Shame drains your creative energy, so it can’t turn into a real-world manifestation.
- Possessiveness – Some sexual partners put possessive hooks in others second chakra, demanding that they only create with them and no one else. Even if they are no longer with the person.
For the meditation exercise, pick one or more of these second chakra blocks that you would like to clear. Then follow the steps below. You may find you need to repeat this practice several times if the block has been with you a long time or is charged with emotion.
Exercise: Remove Energy Blocks
Close your eyes and take a few deep breaths, inviting oxygen all the way down to below your belly button, your second chakra where you hold your creative energy.
In your mind’s eye, imagine a yellow rose directly in front of you.
Ask the rose to magnetically attract any energy in your second chakra that is blocking your creations, known or unknown to you. Specifically name the wound, control, shame, perfection or possessiveness you want to clear. See the story and limitation move out of your body into the yellow rose.
When the rose has absorbed all the blocked energy, see yourself reach out to grab it by the stem, then toss it up into the sky and watch it evaporate. Clearing out all that was blocking your creative essence.
Now imagine that you have a bright blue bubble above your head. It is singing in a beautiful voice — calling to you the most vibrant, juicy creative energy that you have ever felt. As the bubble fills, see it swirl a hologram of infinite creative possibility. Then watch the bubble of sparkling creative energy drop into the top of your head and move down through your body until it fills up your second chakra.
Take a deep breath — inviting oxygen all the way down into your creative belly.
When you open your eyes, know that you have the power to shine your true creative essence.
Want to feel more good energy? Join me for a live online guided practice: